Friday, September 18, 2009

Dance Fundamentals

The dance fundamental class here at Slippery Rock is one of the most exciting classes. Basically you get a good grade for learning new dances and interacting with new people every day. We learn the most easy dances and interperate them into our class objective. It also helps that we have one of the most fun and leniant teachers to have. TC is a good man and makes the class enjoyable to take. If you like to dance or think you can dance, you should probably take this class when you have the chance.

6 comments:

  1. I have not yet had dance but I think it would be a good experience. In Tech PETE class TC always walks in and talks to us. He seems like a real good teacher and person. You can tell TC likes to have fun in his class. So I am looking forward to dance fundamentals myself and I am not the type to dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on Dance Fundamentals being one of the most exciting classes here. I am always laughing in that class and really enjoying it. I feel like you could be in the worse mood before class and once you are in there your mood totally changes and you love life. Even though the dance moves are basic it still is fun and I some how always manage to go the wrong way haha. I agree everyone should take that class with TC too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dance fundamentals! TC makes it so much fun and always puts you in a better mood. He always has a smile on his face and I like when he does impressions of our class. I would recommend that everyone should try to take this class if they get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nick i completely agree with you dance is a great time. I wanst sure if i would like it at all going into it. But TC has a way of making it very enjoyable for everyone. I would say everyone should take it for sure. That class i have had the most fun in out of all the other Phys. Ed. classes so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nick! I haven't had dance yet but now that you say this I'm looking forward to it. I did have TC for intro to dance and I thought the class was actually really hard :/ so hopefully this ones better I'll probably have it next semester!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with you Nick. Dance Fundamentals is a great class. I liked learning all the dances from all different time periods. TC is a great teacher and knows alot about the major. I would definitely take that class over again. Dance Fundamentals is one of the most fun Phys. Ed. classes.

    ReplyDelete