Tuesday, September 15, 2009
SRU intramurals
Slippery Rock University has a very good intramural program. The program consists of a large variety of sports, including softball, football, volleyball, hockey, soccer, ect. With this program, it attracts many college students that are not involved in sports. This program consists of three different levels. Co-Ed, intermediate, and competitive. I participate in the softball and football games and enjoy having a activity to be involved in. This program here at Slippery Rock provides a fun and enjoyable environment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah I love the intramural program here, I do volleyball and it is always very competitve. I like how they have the different divisions because it adds variety and allows for less expeirenced students to particpate. It is very well set up where if so members of your team can not play on tuesdays, they will set your games so you do not have games on tuesdays.
ReplyDeleteI think the intramural program is great here. They just put in all those new fields and it shows you how much they care about not only the scholarship athletes but everyone on campus who likes to play sports also.
ReplyDeleteI agree the intramural programs here are great. They provide students with activities to stay in shape and have fun at the same time. The divisions they set up for different skill levels are a great idea too. I am also very impressed at how nice Slippery Rock has made the new intramural fields. They added lights and seem level so no one will sprain an ankle. Slippery Rock should keep up the great work with intramurals.
ReplyDelete